Crafters

quiltstitcher5

I was on a cruise earlier this year and found a "craft" get together which was pre-posted on Cruise Critic. Does anyone know if there will be a craft get together on the Oceania Regatta Dec. 16th cruise? :o

Not usually on the smaller ships, although you could certainly try to organize something through your Roll Call.

If you're interested in crafty things, you might want to note that the Oceania Class ships have an Artists Loft dedicated to those types of activities.

Craft get togethers are on all ships. They will give lessons and kits (gratis) for needlepoint. You are incouraged to bring your own needlecrafts also. The artist loft on the large ships are for art classes only. Pat

Craft get togethers are on all ships. They will give lessons and kits (gratis) for needlepoint. You are incouraged to bring your own needlecrafts also. The artist loft on the large ships are for art classes only. Pat

They did have craft projects on our Marina cruise in the Artist loft area

I was on a cruise earlier this year and found a "craft" get together which was pre-posted on Cruise Critic. Does anyone know if there will be a craft get together on the Oceania Regatta Dec. 16th cruise? :o

I would join the Roll Call for your cruise

but yes there do have a needlepoint class in Horizons each morning It will be posted in the "CURRENTS"

We had a quilt challenge on our Marina maiden voyage/TA last spring. We arranged it with the O people before we left, and although not all the promised equipment was onboard for the maiden voyage, we were welcomed in the Artist Loft and had several folks join us. We had a good time and got good play in Currents and each morning on the daily activity level on the CD's show. It just takes some planning is all that's needed. O's people are anxious to accommodate passengers if at all possible, from my experience.

Thanks for the info. This is my first time on roll call and I am just starting to familarize myself with it. I would like to get together with you and other crafters. Any other suggestions are welcomed.

Just so you get to the right place, click on the link below and choose the ship you will be sailing. scroll down to locate your cruise sailing date and then you can post there to find others who share the same interests.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Archived