La Quinta East MIA, Where to buy soda?

Karlie1

We are staying at La Quinta East in Miami Dec 9, sailing on the Liberty the 10th. We want to buy a couple of 12 packs of Pepsi ,a small cooler and any other things we might have forgotten . Last year we arrived the morning of sailing. Grabbed a taxi and stopped at Winn Dixie to get our Pepsi. Is there anything within walking distance of the La Quinta Inn??:cool: Does the hotel have a courtesy van to take you to a restaurant or shopping? Thanks:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I've been trying to find the same answer about getting drinks!!!:confused:

I stayed at this LQ on a previous cruise, arriving the night before. There's a BENNIGANS right next door. It was great for getting a late dinner after our evening flight. but it's the ONLY PLACE within walking distance.

They say their shuttle only goes from the hotel to the airport!!!

And as for getting soda, they tell us the closest place is a KMART - a 10 min drive - $15 cab ride/each way...

I wonder if it's worth it to just buy drinks at the hotel vending machine ($1.50 - 16oz). Instead of paying $30 for cab - but it's likely we might need other last minute stuff.:rolleyes:

Archived