Carnival enhances on board bars, etc.

m steve

Will there be some changes on HAL as well? They are adding both a rum bar and a tequila bar on the Carnival ships as well as comedy programs. I wonder if they will improve the selections on HAL ships without getting the Carnival feeling. I would like to see more rum bar selections on the Caribbean cruises.

I don't drink beer but DH and I liked MIX on Maasdam very much more than we expected. The lights from the shops are too bright at night but on the whole, it is a better use of the space than existed before. It definitely brought more people out and about than in the past. There seemed to be more selection of beer there than in Ocean Bar.

I think the important take-away from the announcements about the new innovations on Carnival is that Carnival's corporate stance is to announce innovation and options to the cruise guest that are NOT extra charge venues. Hopefully this will be the culture for all the Carnival family of cruise lines!

Archived