Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hello all my beautiful ladies.

Here are my two formal and one semi formal dress from the Allure last week.

IMG_8341.JPG?gl=FI

IMG_8735.JPG?gl=FI

IMG_8854.JPG?gl=FI

I made my hubby take the photos so my shoes were also visible :D

Wow, you look gorgeous. I also love how you have a different hairdo for each dress! Love your color choices.

You look great in both dresses. I also love yellow and wear the color often especially on cruises. Your shoes are beyond cute! May I ask where you bought your dresses and shoes?

Thanks for the nice compliments. I got my dress's at Dillard's & the yellow one is a Jessica Simpson dress. The shoes are also from Dillard's but I've had them for a couple of years, so not sure if you'll beable to fine them. :(

Also, thanks everyone else for the nice comments, really appreciate it. I too like the "dark hair" but don't think I would ever go back to it. :) Just fun to change it when I feel like it.

Wow, you look gorgeous. I also love how you have a different hairdo for each dress! Love your color choices.

Thanks Amy!

It's always a struggle with my hair. I have a bad hair life and it's getting worse... it was frizzy, wavy and dry before but now it has gone grey as well :rolleyes:

P.S I love your cruise list!

Edited by Sinppu

Just received this in the mail. I ordered it from e-bay and it is even prettier in person. Deep, rich color and fits me well.

Now I am finished shopping for this cruise coming up. Need to save a few dollars to enjoy the ship.

Lovely rich colour, and such a classic style and shape. I'm sure you will feel fantastic wearing this beautiful dress. :)

$(KGrHqR,!mIE+ubCNtE8BQF,Fk1DkQ~~60_57.JPG

Just received this in the mail. I ordered it from e-bay and it is even prettier in person. Deep, rich color and fits me well.

Now I am finished shopping for this cruise coming up. Need to save a few dollars to enjoy the ship.

Not only is this a gorgeous color but the style is very becoming. Lace, crochet and ruffles are very stylish now.

Have a great cruise and take some pictures......we'd all love to see you in this dress!

Edited by cruz4evr

Thanks for the nice compliments. I got my dress's at Dillard's & the yellow one is a Jessica Simpson dress. The shoes are also from Dillard's but I've had them for a couple of years, so not sure if you'll beable to fine them. :(

Also, thanks everyone else for the nice comments, really appreciate it. I too like the "dark hair" but don't think I would ever go back to it. :) Just fun to change it when I feel like it.

Thanks for the information, IrishLassie! I will definitely look for the dresses......too bad about the shoes, they are so darn cute! But I'll do a search for them anyway. :)

Hi, Ladies! Would appreciate your advice on a dress for Casual Elegant dining. We are on the Splendor January 19, 2013 for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii. Is this nice enough?

That's a very pretty dress, it will be perfect for Casual Elegant dining.

Have fun on your cruise!

Hi, I really like your dress, nice style and looks like it will look fab on. Will look on ebay UK to see if anything similar :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thank you magandab and cruz4evr! Was afraid it would be too plain after seeing all the lovely dresses the ladies here have shared. The color is actually copper with a gold metallic thread - doesn't show too well in the picture. Thanks, again.

Pat

What a gorgeous dress. I have a lacy lilac dress and jacket for our upcoming cruise . I also bought it on E bay.

Happy Cruising Girls

Marlene

Snapshot_20121031.jpg.67e8528a1f9a099369ea0a06bca60114.jpg

Well, I had to return my one of my new formal dresses I planned to wear (the black shorter style) that I pictured earlier. Once I received it and tried it on...it was not a good look for me. lol

I decided on this beaded gown to take it's place. I'm so excited to get it and try it on! It's hard to tell, but it's in a deep navy.

Dress_2_b.jpg.3214e3897cc366e3f3483133aa915fb2.jpg

Edited by tceattle
change photo and words

Hello...

Always been looking at this thread and finally learned how to upload pics!!

Although this still might not upload them.. :rolleyes:

Here goes nothing!! lol

This is myself, Sheenagh, on Independence OTS last year!

The middle one is of my and my brother.

I LOVE glamming up for formal nights, a highlight of my cruise!

DSCF0062.jpg.8fd7486b228b1db900ec4cc6ce21da75.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg.5a2f4621b9ab416f3dd9fbf9276588f9.jpg

DSCF9643.jpg.43e17af17a5e804627060c25f70760d4.jpg

Good morning ladies,

I ordered this gown from Neiman Marcus four days ago. I paid full price. The next day it was on sale 30% off. I called them, they gave me 30% off :).

Marie

8165653632_e8c2059f45.jpg

Marie..that dress is gorgeous!!!! i love the color.

Found the exact same dress at Ross in this color and in a navy.....neither were my size :(

Good morning ladies,

I ordered this gown from Neiman Marcus four days ago. I paid full price. The next day it was on sale 30% off. I called them, they gave me 30% off :).

Marie

Gorgeous dress!!! And on sale too. :)

Good morning ladies,

Marie

Marie you will look absolutely stunning in this dress! Hope we get to see a picture of you modeling it! :)

How great that you got the 30% off!

Found the exact same dress at Ross in this color and in a navy.....neither were my size :(

Maybe you could look into one of these colors from eBay......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Women-Lace-Dress-Scalloped-V-Neck-Ladies-Sexy-Slim-3-4-Sleeve-Cocktail-Dress-New-/120995615603?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=420096947862&hash=item1c2be69373

I am sorry you couldn't find it at Ross. I know you can find bargains there. This is a Marina brand and I have seen it on I think it was on Macy's website. I haven't seen this color anywhere but Ebay.

I hope you find something you like. You were so kind to me when I was searching.