Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I'd just wear some really nice earnings and a bracelet, no necklace . The dress is stunning and too much jewellery will spoil it :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I agree - don't take anything away from the dress - it's beautiful!!

I'd just wear some really nice earnings and a bracelet, no necklace . The dress is stunning and too much jewellery will spoil it :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I agree with you, too much would spoil it, keep it light on the jewellry.

Oh yes !! this dress is stunning.

Linda

Relative just returned from cruise and stayed in dania beach.

I told her across the street was a outside plaza with a Marshall's

and there was a Ross store there. She informed me that ross store was closed.

Is any one aware if it moved to another location in that strip mall area.

Across the street was or is a Kmart.

Does any one know the one I am referring to?

being that its my first cruise I am so excited for the formal dinner!! Just got a dress for an upcoming formal and I plan on wearing it on the cruise (b/f wanted to be super fancy for the formal dinner). Its for a military ball but I figured since its so pretty its too good to pass up!

598549_4196868480649_258465363_n_zpsfeeb3d12.jpeg

Here it is! What do you guys think?

being that its my first cruise I am so excited for the formal dinner!! Just got a dress for an upcoming formal and I plan on wearing it on the cruise (b/f wanted to be super fancy for the formal dinner). Its for a military ball but I figured since its so pretty its too good to pass up!

Its stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look fabulous! So glad you're able to enjoy things like this while young and beautiful!

You may feel like a princess in that dress, but you definitely look like one too! I adore dressing up on a cruise. I have really learned a lot lately about works for me and what doesn't, and I am feeling so good about my upcoming cruise. I love floor length gowns on formal night, but I dress nice the other nights too. Heck, I'm even coordinating the casual outfits now. Looking good makes me feel good.

What do we think? Well, if I was 20 years younger I would say OMG that's amazing!!!! But as I'm not I will instead say that your dress is just beautiful, and the smile on your face shows that you feel beautiful in it as well. I'm sure your man will be so proud to have you on his arm at the ball and then onboard the vessel. Gorgeous, gorgeous dress.

I'm carrying it on the plane in a garment bag. Captain's closet is a girls best friend.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!!! I LOVE my dress I feel like a princess in it!!

You are beautiful in your dress... Enjoy every minutes of your cruise! Linda

You look adorable! Your smile says it all....I have to say that I'm more excited to hear about the Military Ball! :) Please post pictures of both your cruise and the ball, and give your young Soldier and big "Thank You" from us.:)

Are you there Sherrie Lyn, 'cos here in Aust. it's your birthday!!!! :D Many many best wishes for a happy day. :)

Cruisin Cutie, your gown is spectacular and you look beautiful.

Oh, Lynn, you are just too sweet!!:) Thank you so much! Just one question, since it is already my birthday in Aust....does that make me older than I really am?:D

Happy Happy birthday Drew's Wife!!! Have a magical day!!!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!!! Glad to hear that the dress is a hands down winner! I will be sure to post pictures from the ball and the cruise! I LOVE seeing everyone's dresses too! Very elegant and takes me back to when I went to prom my senior year in 07

These are from my last cruise (Dec 9-16, 2012)

This dress I have in black, fushia(sp), teal and red

File3.jpg

File4.jpg

This dress I have in this royal blue, navy and silver

File1.jpg

File.jpg

My signature pose in my "Caribbean" dress

File2.jpg

I love the Caribbean dress! Super cute! You look elegant in all of them!!! Hope you had a fantastic time cruisin.