So MAD about 2.0

kyrisong1

Just read about all the new things coming on CCL and I'm SO darned mad that Conquest will be getting all these features in October 2012, I'm booked for September 2012.

I think the new venues sound awesome and I'm really glad they are changing things up a bit!!!! Themes for the different bars sound great, they have all these bars that are the same, adding a rum theme to one and a tequila theme to another and then making some really interesting specialty drinks and charging more for the drinks, really creative way to add revenue for the line and a little fun for the consumer!! WTG Carnival, looking forward to more "funship" experiences!!!!

Cheers, Carole

Just read about all the new things coming on CCL and I'm SO darned mad that Conquest will be getting all these features in October 2012, I'm booked for September 2012.

Cheers, Carole

Aww...that stinks!

Maybe you can book one for later in October or November of 2012 and then you can give us a nice "before" and "after" review... ;)

So sorry, any chance you could change your date?

I know it stinks!!!

No we have dear friends we love to cruise with and they like to be on a ship 9/11 because it is their anniversary, and things are so solemn (rightfully so) in the US on this date.

They want us to celebrate their anniversary with them and we love to hang out with them so we'll go before the refirb, heck maybe we'll have to try and do a cruise in February (which is OUR anniversary) for a before/after comparison!!!

Cheers, Carole

I think the new venues sound awesome and I'm really glad they are changing things up a bit!!!! Themes for the different bars sound great, they have all these bars that are the same, adding a rum theme to one and a tequila theme to another and then making some really interesting specialty drinks and charging more for the drinks, really creative way to add revenue for the line and a little fun for the consumer!! WTG Carnival, looking forward to more "funship" experiences!!!!

Cheers, Carole

Just 'forced' to book another cruise a little later on, right?:)

Archived