Los questions

A group of us just booked the LOS out of Ft Lauderdale on 11-17 for a 5 night Cruise. Here goes my questions:

Show Saturday Night Fever - Do you recomend we make reservations?

Cigar smoking? The guys in the group enjoy smoking cigars. Is there a designated deck where cigar smoking is allowed?

Lobster? On our last 6 night cruise the closest we came to lobster was seeing the lobster on a billboard. Can we expect the same?

How formal is formal night? Will shirt and tie do or do we I need to pack a suit?

Thanks for any input

A group of us just booked the LOS out of Ft Lauderdale on 11-17 for a 5 night Cruise. Here goes my questions:

Cigar smoking? The guys in the group enjoy smoking cigars. Is there a designated deck where cigar smoking is allowed?

Lobster? On our last 6 night cruise the closest we came to lobster was seeing the lobster on a billboard. Can we expect the same?

How formal is formal night? Will shirt and tie do or do we I need to pack a suit?

Thanks for any input

1. You may make reservations for Saturday Night Fever. But it is not mandatory as some people don't have access to a computer and won't make reservations online but will still be able to get into the show. The online reservation system won't book out the entire theater to leave enough room for those guests not making online reservations. If you choose not to make reservations, show up early to get in line or to locate seats in your preferred viewing area.

2. Smoking is allowed on one side of deck 4 (life boat deck) as well as several other outside areas. Check the Cruise Compass for assigned locations.

3. Lobster is normally served one night under the "Fisherman's Plate" menu item. It is a real lobster tail and if they don't run out you normally can request more than one. Lobster is also available in Portofino and Chops Grille which both cost extra to dine at.

Each day after lunch as been served you can check the evenings dining menu which will be located outside of the main dining rooms. If you decide that the menu is not for your liking, then call a specialty restaurant to make a reservation or plan to eat in the Windjammer.

4. For formal night a shirt and tie will do just fine. If you plan on eating in a specialty restaurant (Portofino or Chops Grille) then shorts are not allowed. You'll want to dress up as those are nice fancy restaurants. But for formal night, a pair of dress slacks and a shirt and tie is completely fine. No suit jacket is required.

Don't sweat all the details and go and enjoy your vacation!

Thanks for any input

There is also an indoor area on deck 5 forward called the Connoisseur Club where cigar smoking is allowed.

Archived