cupcake cupboard apron

Does anyone have a picture of the apron you get when you take the decorating class? Oh and any more pics of the cupcakes would be a big help in keeping me on my diet. I need will power and if I see the light (cupcakes) at the end of this tunnel (diet) I know I can do it..:p;)

I had oatmeal for breakfast a few cashews and a plum for lunch and chicken and green beans for dinner, skipped dessert and will have a peach later....need more pics......doesn't anyone have a pic of the apron? It is such a cute shop, I am hoping the apron is cute too.

I don't have a picture, but the apron is pretty cheap. I was disappointed. I was hoping that it would be like the one that the people in the shop wear, but it wasn't. It felt almost disposable :(

We didn't get an apron when I did the cupcake decorating class on Oasis. I was disappointed at the time....but if it was just a cheap paper apron, I guess I don't feel so bad now! :p;) I enjoyed the class though, and I loved my cupcake when I eventually ate it! :D We made the cheeseburger and fries.

Curious Cupcake question...can you walk in and "order" a cupcake that's not in the case and already made, like you would an ice cream cone? Hubby doesn't like fancy flavor/decorated cupcakes...just give him a plain old vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting, and he's a happy boy. No shots, nuts, sugar, gummy worms, or ANYTHING on top-just plain ol chocolate frosting...

wow, that is pretty disappointing. I thought it would be a cute thing I could wear at home with company. or role playing with the hubby:eek: just kidding:rolleyes: When I took a class on HAL it was $30 and we got a really durable apron, I still wear it. But it isn't a cute thing, just ordinary. I thought cupcake cupboard would have pink stripes and ruffles:( Can't decide if I still want to take the class. I DO plan on eating alot of cupcakes thought:o and if I skip the class I can have that many more.....Now if they change and give a cutie apron by the time I go then I will take the class.

The class was fun, but the cupcakes were better!!! I would put the money toward more cupcakes :D I took the class on the Freedom last week, and the girl that taught the class gave the Cruise Director the same class on his morning show. You basically got to see how to make the cheeseburger & fries on tv. So you can use the $22 to buy more cupcakes, or a couple of cupcakes and a drink of the day, LOL!!!

Whatever you do, have a great time! I am wishing every minute that I was back on that ship :(

Stacey

The class was fun, but the cupcakes were better!!! I would put the money toward more cupcakes :D I took the class on the Freedom last week, and the girl that taught the class gave the Cruise Director the same class on his morning show. You basically got to see how to make the cheeseburger & fries on tv. So you can use the $22 to buy more cupcakes, or a couple of cupcakes and a drink of the day, LOL!!!

Whatever you do, have a great time! I am wishing every minute that I was back on that ship :(

Stacey

Thank you so much for that. I can watch the class on tv and buy more cupcakes and a pina colada...hmm do they have a pina colada cupcake? I understand they have a take home box. I intend to extend my vacation by bringing home some cupcakes:p;)

Archived