Are Hookah Pipes allowed on board?

Flaps15

This is the first time ever being part of a forum, and I really don't know the procedures. It says here reply to thread but I actually have a question. I am cruising on the Norwegian Gem Oct 30th and I was wondering if I can bring aboard my acoustic guitar for talent night.

I have a couple of suggestions.

Being new to forums, you want to read a lot of the threads, and you will learn the procedures.

Also, do not take anything too seriously.

As for your question, feel free to post anything, anytime, anywhere. However, you need to learn where to post to get the best answers.

Your question would be best answered on the NCL Board. Also, you should post it as a NEW Thread, not within another thread with a different subject.

If you have a sense of humor and do not take things too seriously, you will do fine. If not, put on a flame retardent suit with bullet proof vest.

Flaps15, Welcome to Cruise Critic... Be sure to review the Community Guidelines and explore the threads on the New Cruisers board. You usually find the answers to questions about a specific cruise line on the line's board and threads where folks who are frequent cruisers on that line hang out.

Happy cruising!

Archived