nobody on roll call /why does cruise show no cabins available

So first, I look at the roll call for the NOS June 2rd. Only two people and noody else registered. Strange, since some of the cruises way later than mine have tons of posts. Can anyone think of a reason why?

Second: I went on Expedia to check and see how many cabins are sold or approximate, and every single cabin category said no cabins available. Is it too early? I wouldn't think so. I"m sure the ship is not sold out. What's going on??

Not all sailings have a roll call. Roll calls are started by a cc member and others wishing to join the roll call will join in and chat. Many cc members do not join in on the roll call chats for their sailing.

The June 3rd NOS sailing is not sold out. Maybe the website you looked at isn't offering bookings for that sailing. Did you check Royal Caribbean's website for prices? They have rooms available.

Check on some other sites. The one you are using must be having problems because I can see alot of good rooms available for NOS 6-3-12

Sorry I can't tell you which site since it is against board policy to mention TA names

I just tried the one you used and can see alot of rooms available now.

Archived