How late can we board Mariner?

Hi,

I know this is going to seem like an odd question - but - does anyone know how late we can board the Mariner of the Seas? We would like to have brunch at the Radisson before we board, but the problem is that brunch does not start until 11:30am. (I know, there is free food on the ship, but the Radisson's Sunday Brunch is incredible and would be a great start to our honeymoon/vacation!)

We should be at the port by 1pm at the latest. I am assuming that people can get on board much later than this? Has anyone boarded in the 1-2pm timeframe? How are the lines? When is the latest you can get on the ship?

Thanks!!!

Florida_Chick

We have boarded as late at 4:00pm before. (stay at the in-laws and have lunch there in Miami) If you are not interested in lunch on the ship, (you are not missing anything, it will be almost the same the next day) this is a perfect time. Enjoy your brunch and then head to the ship.

FlaChick, eat at Radisson it's the best brunch around & most expensive $22, but you get a coupon, use the water glass for champ., tell them your not driving, you will never run out. Have fun watching

everybody organizing for the free cruise shuttles. It's a RIOT (I guess it works according to CC) never seen so much baggage come out at once before, kids running everywhere and Dads/Moms yelling, how it/everbody all gets to the right ship I don't know. There's three ships in port all leaving the same time. I go there once a month for bunch on bikes (drink allot) when theres a coupon in the newspaper and have a blast. But watching all the folks trying to get out of there all once is a site to see.

BTW: you can walk on the Mariner after 3:30 pm.

Archived