Paradise Point-St Thomas excurison through CCL

pbs14

If I purchase the Paradise Point excursion ahead of time...will they still refund if the vouchers are not used (in case of bad weather)? I had read a while back that CCL WILL refund $$ if they are not used for this excursion. The only reason I'd purchase this one ahead of time is that I THINK it's a few dollars cheaper through Carnival!

save your money. you can walk there from the ship.

That is not correct. You can walk to the Tram from the Havensight dock. You would want to taxi to PP.

I can't remember if Carnival refunds or not, contact them with that question. We actually had a taxi (private tour actually) drop us at PP and we took the tran back, the guy only charged is $4pp.

PP is our favorite sopt, we even renewed our vows there a few years back. Great staff, excellent view, and good bands as well as the bird trick show and other stuff - enjoy!

Yes Carnival will refund unused Paradise Point Tram tickets. We did it in August on board Valor.

Just take the tickets back to the excursion desk.

By buying them through CCL you actually save money. They cost $21.00 at the tram ticket area and only $19.00 from CCL. You also are not restricted to a set time as it runs all day into the evening.

save your money. you can walk there from the ship.

Yes, but it is $2 cheaper through Carnival, one of the few excursions you should buy through the ship.

OP, you can always buy this one the morning you get to St. Thomas, I would just wait until then.

We went there this past January and just walked over from the ship. I would definitely buy the tickets from Carnival if they are cheaper. The ride up on the tram offered gorgeous views even though the day we went was overcast and drizzly.

Not sure if this had anything to do with the time of year that we went but the shops were not all open, the bird shows cancelled and nothing going on at the bar/restaurant. The rest rooms were out of order and the credit card machine was not working for tickets. The place has seen much better days, and if it weren't for the view, it would have been a bust.

I hope there's been some improvement to the area. Enjoy your trip!

you can get them for $10, if you know how.

The Carnival passes are $2 less. But you can negotiate with the crew on the return si I wouldn't buy them both. But just get the passes through the ship to make it easier.

Seeshore, sorry to hear of your experience, I'm a little shocked. The bird show did move to the butterfly farm, but it's normally a busy place. Did you go early in the day? If so that would ake sense as it is an afternoon & evening spot.

Archived