Celebrity Century Nov 1 2011 Hawaii

ken987

Hi all,

Figured it was close enough to post. IF by some chance we have fellow travelers out there please post here. We have a group of 8 and 6 of us are family boys!!! ;)

We are a social group so if you would like to meet all of us please feel free to post here. We are all couples and the other 2 are my sister and her husband. We range in the 30's and 40's...but alas we are on the cruise to celebrate 2 of us who will be celebrating a milestone birthday. I won't tell you which one as it will bring me to tears since I am one of them. LOL.

At least we can all meet at the Martini bar before cocktails before dinner right?? LOL

Ok ....let's see if we have any family out there joining us!

Hey!

On the Century November 1!! Travelling solo and looking forward to the tropical sun, tradewind nights, R&R and meeting fellow Tiki Travelers.

Happy Birthday to You (in advance). I'm a figure skater and thought of bringing my skates for the icy Martini Bar. Whaddya think??

Rich

Hi all,

Figured it was close enough to post. IF by some chance we have fellow travelers out there please post here. We have a group of 8 and 6 of us are family boys!!! ;)

We are a social group so if you would like to meet all of us please feel free to post here. We are all couples and the other 2 are my sister and her husband. We range in the 30's and 40's...but alas we are on the cruise to celebrate 2 of us who will be celebrating a milestone birthday. I won't tell you which one as it will bring me to tears since I am one of them. LOL.

At least we can all meet at the Martini bar before cocktails before dinner right?? LOL

Ok ....let's see if we have any family out there joining us!

Hi Rich,

My partner and I will be on this cruise too. I'm on the regular roll call, but until I just read a post in the G&L forum, I didn't even know there was G&L Roll Call board. Anyway, I'm 39 and my partner is 44. This will be our 1st time to Hawaii, but we've been on many cruises. Living in Florida, cruising is great economical vacation for us. This trip is a gift to ourselves...Christmas and birthdays....his December, mine January. Although we didn't specifically book this trip as my 40th birthday present, we've decided we should celebrate it at some point during the trip. I look forward to meeting you and your group.

Shawn

Hey Guys! Sounds like there is going to be a great atmosphere and overall great group of people on this cruise. Yes, I signed up for the Meet n Mingle!

Wow , just a week away. Just tinkering with plans (non-plans) for port days- I did sign up for a couple of tours that sounded like just my thing and no hassle (snorkeling, etc), plus a few car reservations here and that I will re think this week. We'll see how recharging the 4 days at sea turn out to be! Staying in Honolulu for 4 days afterwards.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Archived