Price reduction!

terri1020

Great! How much was it?

We have upgraded a couple of times and have $20 in OBC. Which is better than nothing. I think we are sailing with an almost full ship because each time I check our prices lots of time the catergory is sold out.

We just got our 3rd in the last 2 weeks today. This was for $30/person. There have been a total of 5 price drops since we booked the cruise about 6 months ago We've already saved over $100 per person

For people in our inside cabins, this is their third reduction since we booked last month for about $100 total per cabin.

This is the first drop for the balcony cabins for $60 per cabin.

Until final payment, the price reduction is deducted from final payment. After final payment, we'll get OBC. Either way, better in our pockets than Carnivals!

We booked through a great TA who immediately puts the price reduction request through. I believe if you book directly through Carnival, you complete an online form and submit them.

How does the price reduction work? When I look up my cruise, how do you read the rates? are the rates listed with taxes and everything? If anyone could help that would be fantastic :)

the rate on fareviewer is the rate for total number of pax you put in MINUS the add on taxes and fees.

personally I find it easier and faster to just use a TA site.. its all the same.

just got ours today, $50.00pp/100 for both of us (military rate drop), along with the email from carnival saying here's your new reduction/new booking but included basically how they would prefer if we request the pricing based on "carnival" site not other sites, well I kindly wrote back that they don't have military pricing on their site, therefore I have to use "outside" sites to check it :) I'd much rather get my pricing from carnival directly but if they don't have it on their site what can I do.

Can you suggest where to find a site that displays military rates? We are sailing 12/24 on The Dream and have 2 cabins - 1 past guest rate and 1 military rate. Fareviewer shows no change for past guest rate but I would like to be able to watch the military rate as well.

Thanks!

Archived