How does Stateroom Bar Setup work?

saatuk

I see that I can choose a bottle of alcohol. At that point it goes to 'purchase'. Do I get to choose what else is in the fridge? Can I do it online or is it best to just talk to the cabin steward? Can this be done after on the ship? All help welcome.

I have always purchased in advance of the cruise --- both hard liquor and wine. I'm about 99% sure that you cannot buy this package once you board the ship (you can't buy bottles for consumption once you get onboard).

When I have purchased in the past, the bottle(s) are in the room and the steward has asked me what mixer I want and they deliver it.

I see that I can choose a bottle of alcohol. At that point it goes to 'purchase'. Do I get to choose what else is in the fridge? Can I do it online or is it best to just talk to the cabin steward? Can this be done after on the ship? All help welcome.

I recommend that you have the steward clean out the minifridge of all the small bottles of alcohol so you can utilize it yourself. The, tell the steward what mixer(s) you want, and they'll appear. They also refreshed our glasses and ice several times daily. Have fun!:D

I recommend that you have the steward clean out the minifridge of all the small bottles of alcohol so you can utilize it yourself. The, tell the steward what mixer(s) you want, and they'll appear. They also refreshed our glasses and ice several times daily. Have fun!:D

Thanks much for the advice.

Can someone please confirm this? I phoned Celebrity about purchasing in cabin bar setup once onboard and they said we could. However, on the website I thought I read somewhere that it must be purchased 4 days prior to sailing at minimum. Can anyone comment if they were able to purchase a in room bar set up once on the ship???

Thanks in advance.

All pre-paid items (shore excursions, drink packages, bar setups) must be purchased at least 4 days before sailing. They can then be purchased after boarding and billed to your on board account.

Archived