NCL has improved their marketing

nadeki

We are booked on a November cruise and this is the first time we are receiving emails helping us to build our excitement. Today we got one that said only 47 days to go and it listed all the restaurant choices available. The other day we got reminders about shore excursions. There are a few others with random ideas about the trip.

It is great that they are finally doing this as it does not cost them a cent and really makes sense.

Thanks NCL!

We are booked on a November cruise and this is the first time we are receiving emails helping us to build our excitement. Today we got one that said only 47 days to go and it listed all the restaurant choices available. The other day we got reminders about shore excursions. There are a few others with random ideas about the trip.

It is great that they are finally doing this as it does not cost them a cent and really makes sense.

Thanks NCL!

Well, it probably does cost a cent or two. I'm sure someone gets paid to hit the "send" button. :D

I kind of liked it, too! The excitement is definitely building and getting the email from NCL just adds to it! Of course, it can also make the wait seem even longer, but it sure made my day when I looked in my INBOX!! :D

Archived