EOS Chocalate Breakfast

*Sparkle*

Good Evening Everyone,

Does anyone know if they are still serving the 'Chocalate Breakfast' on Explorer of the Seas? I had it when I was on her in May 2010. Here's a copy of the menu...

attachment.php?attachmentid=202163&d=1312288971

Any help is greatly appreciated....

Good Evening Everyone,

Does anyone know if they are still serving the 'Chocalate Breakfast' on Explorer of the Seas? I had it when I was on her in May 2010. Here's a copy of the menu...

attachment.php?attachmentid=202163&d=1312288971

Any help is greatly appreciated....

Yes as of Sept. 28

When I experienced it on Oasis last October our wonderful dinner staff informed us that the following morning a 'Chocalate Breakfast' was being offered in the MDR. There were no fees and I enjoyed it very much

So to answer you questions with very little knowledge:

is that something you make reservations for ahead of time? Yesterday 09:40 PMChitownGusDoes anyone know if they do this on a Freedom 7-day? Yesterday 09:11 PMdemodawnAnyone know what day it would be on the 10 day? Thanks

is that something you make reservations for ahead of time? Yesterday 09:40 PMChitownGusDoes anyone know if they do this on a Freedom 7-day? Yesterday 09:11 PMdemodawnAnyone know what day it would be on the 10 day? Thanks

demodawnAnyone know what day it would be on the 10 day? Thanks

1. Is this offered on my 10night (demodawn)? As per Red Devil it has been offered on EOS since Sept 28....

2. Does anyone know if it is available on Freedom (ChitownGus)? I have done a search and came up with a couple of similar threads and it is supposedly available fleetwide...

3. Is this something you have to make reservations for (dorito6778)? Nope as per my experience on a B2B on Oasis we just showed up in the MDR for breakfast.

Hopefully this information is helpfully and if I am wrong, someone will add additional information.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We missed the breakfast. I never saw it on the compass but talked to someone at buffet on last sea day and they said it was the morning of St Thomas. We wouldnt have done it anyhow as we had an early tour. I keep asking our waiter but he didnt know. So hope you get to see it!

Archived