guaranteed room - when should we hear?

lea

We booked a guaranteed room on the Legend now sailing in about a month. (Nov 13) Can anyone tell us when we should expect to hear what our room is? I thought it would be about now. I was also hoping to hear about a potential upgrade for not much more, that happened to us once before on Carnival. Thanks.

We booked a guaranteed room on the Legend now sailing in about a month. (Nov 13) Can anyone tell us when we should expect to hear what our room is? I thought it would be about now. I was also hoping to hear about a potential upgrade for not much more, that happened to us once before on Carnival. Thanks.

You should hear soon. It is said the long you wait the better the cabin.. Good luck.

I booked late and only higher category cabins were left, but then the upgrade fairy started to call my roll call, and I got a lower category cabin, 3 days before sailing.

Carnival hasnt done much for free upgrades with gtys, but then I havent paid much for them either.

Best to be prepared for the lowest category of what you booked.

Im still TBA for Nov 7th myself .. and a senior rate came along for gty and since I wasnt assigned, I could price match to the new rate .. or so I hope. Have not yet heard back from the price drop folks.

We sail in 1 week and we just got our cabin number at 14 days. We booked a guarantee inside and the only deck included was Riviera. You paid extra for any deck higher. when we got our cabin number we were on the upper deck. So we were upgraded. This is my first cruise, so I'm not sure if it will make much difference but I was happy about it. Even if it wasn't a big one.

Archived