Caribbean Cigar Company

pepperman

Has anyone ever been to the Caribbean Cigar Company and can you buy cigars them at the factory? My other questions are how much and do they charge US or Barbados dollar, I did go to their Web site and they do ship the cigars. Last question, are the cigars worth while buying compared to other cigars you can purchase in the US.

Has anyone ever been to the Caribbean Cigar Company and can you buy cigars them at the factory? My other questions are how much and do they charge US or Barbados dollar, I did go to their Web site and they do ship the cigars. Last question, are the cigars worth while buying compared to other cigars you can purchase in the US.

You can buy cigars from there - we have corresponded with them by e-mail. They are exceptional cigars - especially the Royal Barbardos. By far my husband's favorite cigars!

I was there in September. Yes, you can buy retail directly from them. Their cigars run in the $6 to $9 range each, I think, for the Royal Barbados, depending on size. It gets good reviews for a mild cigar.

They also have a maduro if you want something stronger. It's Lord somebody brand!

Archived