Norwegian Crown

Wea are booked on the Crown for the Quebec trip 9/13/04. We are planning on driving to Baltimore. Can anyone help with the location of Pier 4. Is there any parking available. How much does it cost. Any suggestion on where to stay that is convenient?

Thanks for any help you can give.

GWS

GWS

Hi George,

I live in Maryland and here is a link to the Port of Baltimore that may be helpful.

[url="http://www.marylandports.com/cruises/2004/page1.htm"]http://www.marylandports.com/cruises/2004/page1.htm[/url]

The cost for parking is $10.00 per day.

Dennis

Thank you Dennis - site you gave me was very helpful. I have another question. If you are arriving with you car, how do you deal with you luggage. Do you have to take it to the ship first and then park, or do you have to load it all on the shuttle?? I am disabled and really can't deal with the luggage very well. This is the first time we have taken a cruise and arrived in our own car. Normally the luggage is taken care of as soon as you get poff the pland

GWS

Baltimore parking is quite easy. Follow the directions on the port website to get there. When you enter the parking area, you will prepay and then drive to a luggage dropoff point where porters will take your luggage and put it into containers that are taken to the ship. You then park and get on a shuttle bus to the terminal.

You mentioned some mobility limitations. As long as you can walk with any carryons a short distance and board a small bus, there will be no problem. If a wheelchair is involved, I would suggest that you contact the port authority. While I have seen people in wheelchairs on cruises out of Baltimore, I never noticed how they were transported.

Just returned on the Crown on April 4.

On March 22 embarkation, passengers in wheel chairs and their group were seated apart from the rest and were allow to embark the ship first with asistance by crew staff if needed.

You may be able to get more information about parking for disables from NCL or the port authority.

Archived