When does Sinan come back?

dvond

We are on the Gem in 4 weeks and were looking forward to seeing him and hear he is off the boat

He told me on FACEBOOK that he doesn't come back until Nov.27th( I was a little bummed too!):(

Bill(DrFootball)

"I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade."-The Warriors' Creed…

Bill's Brainiac Random Quote Generator V0.95 final beta for Mac

I see on Facebook he says both "back to gem october 27th till march 25th 2012" as well as "I will be home october 2nd till nov 27 then back onboard the gem till march 25th as of now...:)10-30 Johnny Sanchez is onboard the GEM he is excellent..."

Thanks my wife is on the roll call so we are covered, Sinan was a difference maker and a top 3 guy across all cruise lines so we were very interested, the new guy will probably be just the normal CD

Looks like I'm doomed to never have Sinan as my CD. He was on vacation when I cruised in April, on vacation again for my cruise next week and off again for my April cruise next year. Oh well, I've read good things about Johnny Sanchez.

Just returned and I LOVED Johnny Cash Sannnnnnnnnnnnchezzzzzzzzz. He's wonderful. I'm not one to care about the CD at all - but he was fun and very visible around the ship.

The comedian one night was calling him Conway Twitty Rodriguez. Poor Johnny. But he's really fun!

Archived