Camp Carnival Late Night activities

ashley0826

I know a lot of questions are asked about this but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what goes on with the 2-5 age group after 10pm. I have seen about the slumber parties and what not but what about the little kids? Do they have somewhere to sleep when tired? Thanks!

There is mats for them to lay on.

And its quiet time after 10pm. Movies are on.

Although on my fun times for this age they are still doing activities-- like a freddie dance party. or making mask for a mardi gras party.

They usually have a special theme each night. So they let them play and enjoy if they want. For those that want to sleep they have mats and stuff for them. On the Conquest the middle section was the movie room and that is where they would sleep. It is darker and sectioned off from the activities.

We loved using camp after hrs. We are not late people and usually had them picked up by midnight. It was worth it and nice to have that time. Plus my kids loved it!

Depends on the night, usually in the early evening they have games, activities, crafts, dancing which progresses into quiet time with movie playing. If its a special night like "new years" they have a kids new years party with confetti, noisemakers etc.

Archived