Ecological Tours & Services ?????

Islandbear

We booked Ecotours about 6 years ago for their Shark Ray Alley tour (to Caye Caulker). Don't know much about them now, but at that time, they had a small shack outside the tourist center where they allowed us to leave our gear while we shopped and waited for the boat. We had a great tour, and an excellent guide (Still remember her name, Natalie). I can still hear her warning in her Belizian accent on the fast open-boat trip to Caye Caulker: "Hang onto your hat, because we will not be going back for it unless your head is still in it!"

Ok - we decided to go with these folks! They have other people already booked from our ship and although the price was a little higher, I just wasn't happy with the mixed reviews from Island Marketing. I think they have a monopoly on all the ports and are the most popular so it's nice to try and give the 'smaller folks' a chance. Plus, I just didn't like the miscommunications that I experienced and seemed to be going on with others. I'll report back after I take the tour in another month!

Archived