The Upsell Fairy is drunk!

Hockey Addict

I would love the opportunity to refuse an offer just to have the experience. And sometimes they are good- yesterday someone went from an inside to a balcony for something like $40 for the cabin. Not that would be a nice and friendly fairy.

On our first cruise, DH and I sailed with my bff. We booked an interior. BFF decided she wanted a OV. So we called and the rep told her how much more for her to upgrade. We didn't have a PVP at that time. She was cruising solo so it was a bit more, not too much to upgrade. Our reservations were hooked together.... then she said to me, we were on 3 way calling, that DH and I could also upgrade to a OV from the interior for NO EXTRA COST. THAT was a deal!! I bet we won't EVER be that lucky again.... BUT we have been lucky to get a OBC on every cruise since we book ES!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that fairy is drunk!! As someone else said.... he was drunk dialing!! :D I told my PVP about it and she was laughing.... she really is the best!

That up grade clown must be on something Just got a call asking if I wanted a L shape on deck 6 for $144 more

Guess what .That the cabin they offer me is the one I have already booked back in Jan 2011 for our Jan. 2012 cruise

Paul

94 days to go

Well, we got the upsell fairy call the other night. We are booked in a 8M. Empress deck aft extended balcony. The fairy said for $230 pp more we could get a grand suite on the upper deck. I know all the perks for it, but I guess whenever I hear the upsell fairy calling that it would be a deal. It's the same rate if I were to book it right now. No deal.... we love our extended aft's and we're not moving! :p

Is it just me thinking that the upsell would be a deal? Is there anyone else out there that thought that?

Not complaining..... just asking! :D

P.S. 27 more days!! :D

Your right Stef!!! How are you and Steve doing? We leave friday for Tampa on the Legend. Wish you and Co*kknocker were going.

Not sure if I made the right choice, but it is a balcony and we have never sailed this intinery, so I took it...

We had OV cabin on the Glory cabin 2470 and went to 6207 ....Now 2470 is suppose to be a huge cabin , but I thought BALCONY ???

It was $20 per person for $40 . What do you think ?

Charleyann

Not sure if I made the right choice, but it is a balcony and we have never sailed this intinery, so I took it...

We had OV cabin on the Glory cabin 2470 and went to 6207 ....Now 2470 is suppose to be a huge cabin , but I thought BALCONY ???

Charleyann

$40 for window to balcony - a no brainer

Charleyann

GOOD fairy (this time)... GOOD choice

Your right Stef!!! How are you and Steve doing? We leave friday for Tampa on the Legend. Wish you and Co*kknocker were going.

JDogg! I wish we were going with you guys too! We're looking at the legend or paradise in october next year!! Any plans for 2012 yet?? Hahhahahaaa.... I will have to tell c-nocker about that. She will love it! Have fun.... I know you guys will!

Archived