What sets Seabourn apart from other cruise lines?

S&G@C

We recently sailed with Seabourn for the first time. My family was a party of 7. My impression ...Seabourn's staff stands miles above other luxury cruise lines! The crew was very attentive...after our first drink upon embarkation the staff new our preferences. We were called by name frequently. Our suite was personalized to fill every request from toiletries to linens on the bed. The wait staff in the various dining rooms remembered small details about our likes and dislikes. Our 5 year old granddaughter was made to feel special and wanted. In every way it was the crew and staff that distinguished this line from all the other luxury lines on the market! Kudos to Seabourn!

We sailed on the Sojourn from NYC to Quebec. Despite Hurricane Ophelia with rough seas; an itinerary cancellation; and a husband who developed severe sciatica the trip was wonderful. Previously we have sailed with Regent, The World, Windstar and QM2 queens grill. To reiterate, the impeccable service made this ship stand out! We loved the size of the ship; food and arrangement of public spaces. Will sail with Seabourn in the future!

I would like to echo the above remarks about Soujourn. My husband and I were on the same cruise and found the service to be exemplary in all departments. The wine (despite the constant criticism on this board) was fine, and there was always an attempt to provide an alternate should I wish something other than chardanay. We are Regent cruisers as well but agree that Seabourn wins in the service department. The new ships are wonderful but to those who have questioned the difference with the "Triplets", let me say that nothing quite matches the intimacy found on the smaller ships. I also think that the larger ships draw a younger crowd, if that matters to anyone. Maxine

Archived