Where check cabin availability

lea

In reading about guaranteed rooms ( I have one - its not been assigned, less than a month out) some say they keep checking availability on rooms.

Where do you go to check this out? Thanks.

If you go to the site below it will give a price for each catagory. This is how I deduce the information.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer#

At the end of the day, if the category is not available it might not mean all of the cabins in the category are sold, but for whatever reason not available. Try it, sorry if this is not what you are looking for.

In reading about guaranteed rooms ( I have one - its not been assigned, less than a month out) some say they keep checking availability on rooms.

Where do you go to check this out? Thanks.

Im not sure why you want to check availability??

Im cruising Nov 7th, and I JUST got my cabin assignment. I have the booking number on Carnival.com and I just kept checking until it finally appeared. Yippee, got Lido deck.

I can tell you its a waste of time looking at what is available, because chances are the upsell fairy is moving people around or people who just are changing to different choices.. you cant count on getting a cabin you see open .. never happened to me. iv never had any luck looking and guessing where they will put me.

I just keep looking at my booking on carnival.com until I see the TBA change to a cabin #.

Im not sure why you want to check availability??

Im cruising Nov 7th, and I JUST got my cabin assignment. I have the booking number on Carnival.com and I just kept checking until it finally appeared. Yippee, got Lido deck.

I can tell you its a waste of time looking at what is available, because chances are the upsell fairy is moving people around or people who just are changing to different choices.. you cant count on getting a cabin you see open .. never happened to me. iv never had any luck looking and guessing where they will put me.

I just keep looking at my booking on carnival.com until I see the TBA change to a cabin #.

So they don't email you, you have to keep checking?

If you are trying to see what cabins are still available, go to Carnival.com or any online site and do a mock booking. If there are less than 10 in a category, those are the ones remaining. If 10, then you don't know- that could be it or there could be many. They only ever show a maximum of 10 at a time.

So they don't email you, you have to keep checking?

Nope, I just saw it I think it was late Tuesday night, I just happened to check it and there it was. I am beyond happy to be on Lido deck with a IS gty. In the past I have always gotten bottom two decks. I had to give up my 1A with two port holes to upgrade to the IS to get 2 price drops.

They have never emailed me in the past.

I booked 8 days out on Triumph, very last minute and there were only high deck insides left, so even my PVP said hey look, I bet you get a high deck. Nope .. got the bottom, upsell fairy must have worked overtime. My roll call on CC reported they were getting upsell calls. Im just explaining that I watched the open cabins every hour, as I knew I was sailing so close I had to see it fast .. and got it 4 days later. Nothing to do with any cabin I ever saw open and I was scanning it constantly to see what cabins were open, as the ship as almost sold out so it was easy to look.

Archived