Pub Crawl - Epic Eastern Caribbean?

Goldilocks875

In some previous threads, I have heard that the pub crawl has been cancelled on the Epic. That was one of the many things that we were looking forward to, but wondered if it was only cancelled for Med cruises?

We are on the 2nd sailing back in the Caribbean this year, so it may just be a matter of finding out once on board. But thought I'd at least find out if anyone knew what the deal with the Epic pub crawl(s) is.

Thanks!

I'm on the next cruise after you (please leave the Epic in good shape OK!) and would also love to go on the pub crawl. I know they stoped it in the Med due to very unfortunate incident, but both the Gem and Dawn are currently doing the crawls so we can only hope they reinstate them once tje Epic gets back to the Carib.

What was the incident?

I believe it happened in the Caribbean start of the year. There was numerous stories posted including:

An incident with a passenger allegedly being plyed with too much drink by a crew member and getting carried away.

Complaints of rowdiness from fellow passengers

an incident of sexual nature following over indulgence binge drinking..

take your pick...

Most likely a few spoilt it for the majority by misbehaving due to excessive intake of alcohol beyond their limits...

Archived