Carnival Freedom 10/2-10/8 Very detailed & lots of pictures!

flgatormom29

I am going on the Freedom in less than two weeks, so I really enjoyed reading your review!!! It was fun to follow! Congratulations to you on your marriage, and I wish you the best. Happy that you will soon be doing a couple's trip!!!

Thank you for the review! I will be on the Freedom next October. However, this will be our first Carnival cruise and I hear a lot about how the decor of the Carnival ships can sometimes be a bit over the type to people such as myself used to Royal. However, I didn't see anything in the pictures that led me to believe its decor was really all that over the top. Thanks again for posting this and congratulations on your wedding!

Thank you so much for the informative review! I didn't know that you could leave your car for up to 14 days at the Marriot. That really helps me as we are coming in a group for my son's wedding on Key West. BTW- congratulations to you!

I found your review and pictures wonderful. I was really hoping to see my cabin, but maybe someone will post pics of it.

Again, thanks!

Archived