Non Alcoholic Beer

cruisincnuks

Does anyone know what brand of non alcoholic beer HAL serves on their ships? or if it's the same on all of them?

When we cruised on the Norwegian Sun they had some foul bilge water they tried to pass off as NA beer. Yuck:mad:

A nice cold Odoul's feels pretty good on a hot day.

Here's hoping.

Bob

HAL has both Sharps and Buckler

From my experience a little difficult to find Sharps in all locations

Just of of curosity , what brand was serviced on NCL

T'was the Buckler served on NCL. Barely palatable. Never tried Sharps, hope it tastes like beer.:) I don't drink much of the stuff but still like the refreshing swirl of a beer once in awhile so it's nice to find one that's agreeable to my taste. There aren't that many North American NA beers that do.

I'll quit whining now and go drink a glass of prune juice:rolleyes:

Bob

The NA beer they will be serving on Statendam is Warsteiner. Quite an acceptable beer. Whew, no more prune juice:p

I've not had the NA version, but have had Warsteiner before, both light and dark. I lived in Germany for a couple of years, and Warsteiner is a pretty much middle of the road German beer ... but, you know, that's a very excellent road to be on!

Dave

Hi All... My husband is a fan of O'Douls Amber, which as you know is NA. Or Beck's, which seems to be a little more unavailable. My question is, can these NA beer be brought aboard as a non-alcholic beverage the same as sodas or whatever? I haven't heard of the ones referenced above, and they would likely be okay for him, but he would like to bring his own O'Douls if possible. Not to save any bar charges, but just to have his favourite available for happy hour on the balcony! Thanks for any responses from those who know....

Archived