Carnival Fare Viewer Issues

UpstateCruizer

Ughhh I have patiently waited thinking the fare viewer link issues would work themselves out but I'm still getting this error:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://www.carnival.com/common/CCLUS/js/footer/jquery.cookie.js:1"

However I can visit any other area of Carnival's website and have no issues.

Anyone have a way around this other than using one of the other travel websites? I'm using Firefox as my browser.

Ughhh I have patiently waited thinking the fare viewer link issues would work themselves out but I'm still getting this error:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://www.carnival.com/common/CCLUS/js/footer/jquery.cookie.js:1"

However I can visit any other area of Carnival's website and have no issues.

Anyone have a way around this other than using one of the other travel websites? I'm using Firefox as my browser.

Sorry, cannot help you has how to get around this. But I am having this on one of my computers and the other one has no problem and I have the same browser on both. Thought maybe it was my computer but I do not have any problems with any other website I go to.

I had the issue for about 2 or 3 weeks on Firefox I would just switch and use Internet Explorer. It finally cleared up a few days ago. Just keep checking. (although now I have to manually log in to my Cruise Manager it will not save no matter how many times I try, I couldn't even remember my pass word I had it saved for so long :p) no biggie... Only have 35 days left down from 415 YEAH!!

Archived