Decisions, decisions!

gkdk24

Hello All,

I of course have another one of the famed questions, "Where is the best place to stay pre-cruise in FLL?" I think we've narrowed it down to three hotels in this order... Sheraton Beach Hotel, Lago Mar, Hilton Marina. I'd like to hear some opinions, if you have them, on each of these hotels (pros/cons.) I have stayed at Lago Mar in the past.

Also, am I allowed to ask how Priceline works? Are you locked in to a hotel if your bid is accepted and can you bid on a particular hotel?

Thanks in advance!

Do your homework on www.betterbidding.com before trying Priceline. You bid by star rating and area, and can usually narrow down to a couple or three hotels you are likely to win. Once your bid is accepted you're locked into that hotel for that night -- NO REFUNDS! :D

You can't go wrong with any of the three hotels you listed. ;) Lago Mar would be my first choice. Good luck! :)

Lago Mar is a much nicer place.

If you don't know how to use PL, then do your homework as suggewsted. No you cannot cancel and there are lots of hotels you could win. You have no control except for star and location...and the location can cover more than a mile of beach.

YOu might be better off learning about hotwire and lastminutetravel too so you can figure out the hotel you are getting easier.

If you use the forum search at the top of the page you can enter theose hotels and find post s that mention them. Also be sure to read RECENT reviews on tripadvisor.com.

Archived