Booking on board

paulista1950

Well, you'll get on board credit for the cruise(s) you book. You may also get a better price but, generally, I have done better booking through my TA (I'm a platinum WC member).

You may want to consider purchasing a future cruise credit which has the benefit of on board credit but also offers flexibility.

What are the advantages, if any, of booking a future cruise on board?

Does the World Club level make any difference?

Hola Paulista. Based on my experience, sometimes there are special offers available when you book on board. Once we got a great offer of double on board credits when booking on board...

We assigned the booking to our travel agent, and not only recieved the obc's offered by her agency, but also a lower booking fare. All this was confirmed in writing before we left the ship. So, I suggest you don't wait until the last day to dicuss your future booking, but rather allow a day or two to work out the details.

Having said that, you could also purchase a future cruise credit (as had been previously recommended) if there are no special offers for on board credits at the time of purchase. But a future cruise credit for a short voyage in the distant future is of limited benefit.

Just to add, I don't know anything about the price adjustments or cancellations policies in effect in Brazil were you live. But I like your coffee:) -S

Well, you'll get on board credit for the cruise(s) you book. You may also get a better price but, generally, I have done better booking through my TA (I'm a platinum WC member).

You may want to consider purchasing a future cruise credit which has the benefit of on board credit but also offers flexibility.

I used to book through a TA. The advantage was of course that she took care of everything and found some good rates. However, when you use a TA you can never negotiate anything with Cunard directly.

"It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time." Sir Winston Churchill

see%20hear%20and%20speak.gif:p

Archived