Price went WAY down

jkneern

We booked an Early saver out of NOLA for our cruise in Nov. We got a great rate too. Just happen to be checking the rates and... Price went down $80pp.

Sent in the form for a price change and just got the email saying it was approved. Checked my docs and the $160 OBC was there!! This is a first for us. If the price goes down anymore they're going to be paying us to go. All I can say is WOW!!!:D

We booked an Early saver out of NOLA for our cruise in Nov. We got a great rate too. Just happen to be checking the rates and... Price went down $80pp.

Sent in the form for a price change and just got the email saying it was approved. Checked my docs and the $160 OBC was there!! This is a first for us. If the price goes down anymore they're going to be paying us to go. All I can say is WOW!!!:D

Let's hope the prices for sailings out of NOLA don't drop too much, too often. Remember what happened to Mobile???

:(

Let's hope the prices for sailings out of NOLA don't drop too much, too often. Remember what happened to Mobile???

:(

I agree with Mach be careful what you wish for.....they could decide NOLA can't support 2 ships and pull one out. :o But congrats on the price drop I rarely see them out of Galveston but did get some OBC last month from a drop. Once in a while is great too often and changes happen. ;)

Thats fantastic!!

Have a great cruise!!

Archived