Infor. on the Miracle

millwood1

Miracle did not make the list. She is scheduled for dry dock but not the 2 weeks that would be needed for 2.0.

If I recall correctly I had read that Miracle would not get 2.0 until 2015.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466#q-1012258

The exact 2.0 schedule is in FAQ's on CCL site. Type 2.0 in FAQ's Search

Is the Miracle getting 2.0 upgrade.Can not find it on the list I must be going blind. Please send the link where it shows the Miracle's date.

the only thing the Miracle is getting is the new DJ set up which is pretty sad considering they have a captive audience in the north east and I'd think they'd make sure we got some cool stuff too. very disappointed they're choosing to wait so long. (not nearly the big deal ccl made it out to be when they announced considering three ships are getting most of it with the liberty gettin it all).

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Don't get me wrong I love the Miracle, I really do but it seems like they aren't going to rotate a new ship in the least they could do would be to put us higher on the 2.0 list....

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Don't get me wrong I love the Miracle, I really do but it seems like they aren't going to rotate a new ship in the least they could do would be to put us higher on the 2.0 list....

Bad move on Carnival's part. If the Miracle will still be sailing year round from NYC in 2013 they will be facing stiff competition from NCL who will have here a new ship with all the "bells and whistles" sailing year round from NYC starting in 2013. I sailed on the Miracle this past Summer and had a blast. Hopefully they get the 2.0 upgrades at some point as well.

Bad move on Carnival's part. If the Miracle will still be sailing year round from NYC in 2013 they will be facing stiff competition from NCL who will have here a new ship with all the "bells and whistles" sailing year round from NYC starting in 2013. I sailed on the Miracle this past Summer and had a blast. Hopefully they get the 2.0 upgrades at some point as well.

While there might be a new ship with all of the "bells and whistles" in 2013, people will mostly likely still book with Carnival due to the cheaper price. Based on some of the prices i seen for the 2013 cruises, a regular inside cabin is atleast 900+ per person...On average, an inside on carnival for the miracle is around the 600-700 range.

Archived