Zuiderdam aft cabins

Helalbu

Hi

We're off on a Holland America cruise soon, and have booked aft cabin 4179. Has anyone travelled in this cabin before? I'm wondering if the balcony / cabin is bigger than a standard verandah, and if the balcony is overlooked from above?

Thank you :)

Hi

We're off on a Holland America cruise soon, and have booked aft cabin 4179. Has anyone travelled in this cabin before? I'm wondering if the balcony / cabin is bigger than a standard verandah, and if the balcony is overlooked from above?

If you are asking if people above can see down on your balcony, the answer is yes. Since the UP level balconies jut out farther on the Z, those above can see you. If you want privacy and no one looking from above, get an Aft cabin on Deck 5, they are fully covered

Hi

We 4180 on the corner last July in Alaska - an awesome view but yes those above can look down on your balcony - well worth it though I would book again facing aft!

Your balcony will be about 1/2 covered ... but it is very deep, so there will be plenty of privacy space.

2626037400099632937S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for the great picture, it is really difficult finding pictures of the back of the ship. Half and half covered is perfect! Thanks so much for your help :)

Archived