Hampton Inn FL Airport North Cruise Port

shelpt

Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port

Does anyone know if this hotel is within walking distance of restaurants/stores? I booked it based on trip advisor reviews, but we will not be arriving until at least 8pm and will need to go out for dinner. Thanks!!

For sit-down dining there is a sports bar/grill in the shopping center as well as Old Heidelberg German Restaurant a few blocks east. There are also Wendy's McDonald's Subway and some takeout restaurants but I don't know their hours.

Thank you for the info. We are also staying at the Hampton and will arrive late. Are there any stores within walking distance to pick up water and Pepsi on Sunday morning before going to the port? The hotel will shuttle us to the port, but I hate to ask for a stop if there are others on the shuttle. I know my DH will make me go without if I don't have everything lined up in advance. I see on the map posted that there's a Big Lots across the street, but I don' think they sell Pepsi, at least not where I live.

Bernie

Thank you for the info. We are also staying at the Hampton and will arrive late. Are there any stores within walking distance to pick up water and Pepsi on Sunday morning before going to the port? The hotel will shuttle us to the port, but I hate to ask for a stop if there are others on the shuttle. I know my DH will make me go without if I don't have everything lined up in advance. I see on the map posted that there's a Big Lots across the street, but I don' think they sell Pepsi, at least not where I live.

Bernie

There is also a Winn-Dixie grocery store by Big Lots.

Thank you for putting up the map like this. I would never have known how to do that, it helps alot.

Archived