CavetubingRus

Banditswife

Seems the most popular on here is VIV or cavetubing bz. Hope we haven't made a mistake. I did read a really good review on him on the Carnival Forum/Funville.

I'm looking as well ~ on your cruise and just started looking for tours as I only booked two days ago. I had seen such good reviews about .bz but then started reading the part about being hooked together by foot :eek: & also lack of headrests. Unless I see something to change that opinion, I'm leaning towards VIV. If you didn't put down a deposit, you should be able to change, right??

I'm looking as well ~ on your cruise and just started looking for tours as I only booked two days ago. I had seen such good reviews about .bz but then started reading the part about being hooked together by foot :eek: & also lack of headrests. Unless I see something to change that opinion, I'm leaning towards VIV. If you didn't put down a deposit, you should be able to change, right??

That is correct - no deposit = no risk. However, please do them the courtesy of cancelling if you change your mind. Otherwise they will be waiting for you at the pier.

David w/ cavetubingRus has been so good about getting back with me & I believe he does smaller groups, I think I am going to take my chances & stick with him. I don't think you connect w/ feet on David's tour, but also don't know about the headrest. I was hoping someone would pop on here that has done his tour.

David w/ cavetubingRus has been so good about getting back with me & I believe he does smaller groups, I think I am going to take my chances & stick with him. I don't think you connect w/ feet on David's tour, but also don't know about the headrest. I was hoping someone would pop on here that has done his tour.

Still waiting for a few more days. I booked through Orbitz at the last minute and one of the things we get is a free excursion for one of us. Trying to see if I get their e-mail to see what I can choose with them before commiting to other things. Hope that's not a mistake.:confused:

Still waiting for a few more days. I booked through Orbitz at the last minute and one of the things we get is a free excursion for one of us. Trying to see if I get their e-mail to see what I can choose with them before commiting to other things. Hope that's not a mistake.:confused:

We also had the free excursion decision to make with Orbitz. I didn't care for the cave tubing option. We ended up using it for snorkeling and sting rays in Cayman, which was great.

Banditswife - You should plan on linking feet with RUs, unless they have specifically said otherwise. A lot of people do that and don't mind, but if it bothers you, you should ask. VIV was the only company that I've seen (or heard of) that doesn't do that.

We also had the free excursion decision to make with Orbitz. I didn't care for the cave tubing option. We ended up using it for snorkeling and sting rays in Cayman, which was great.

Banditswife - You should plan on linking feet with RUs, unless they have specifically said otherwise. A lot of people do that and don't mind, but if it bothers you, you should ask. VIV was the only company that I've seen (or heard of) that doesn't do that.

Thanks I think I'll still stick w R us. We'll have water type shoes on, so I won't have my feet directly into someones arm pit, and hopefully the person connecting with my armpits will have shoes on too. But we're in the water, so easy to wash off someones cooties. he he

Archived