Juices etc...

Durhampro

For those that don't drink lots of booze, and don't really like sodas, what are the available free beverage choices on NCL Star? Are there juices available during the day, or just at breakfast?

Thanks

Coffee, milk, tea and juices are available for free in addition to water. Juices are only available during breakfast, but I have read that juice is sometimes available during lunch and dinner at the children's buffet area.

Thank you for getting back to me. I was hoping there might be lemonade or ice tea available. Do you know if you can buy bottles of juices onboard?

Ice tea I believe is available. No lemonade when I was on the Star. However I have read of some people that squeezed there own juices. You can also bring single packets of drink mixes to add to water, to give another option for beverages.

Ice tea I believe is available. No lemonade when I was on the Star. However I have read of some people that squeezed there own juices. You can also bring single packets of drink mixes to add to water, to give another option for beverages.

Iced tea is available all day. I have never seen lemonade available on any NCL ship.

Our experience (only 2 NCL Cruises) is that after the breakfast buffet they switch from juices to Ices Tea and maybe lemonade or something. My guess is that they try to avoid providing some type of mixer (i.e. screwdriver, bloody mary...ETC.) Just my thoughts. (but I think I'm right):cool:

Archived