Baby Formula

steele Bunny

Does anyone know the policy for baby formula on the Dream? Do you have to carry it on with you, or can you pack it? Is there a limit to the number of bottles of premixed you are allowed. Thanks for your input...We leave this week with Son, Daughter-in-law and grandkids. Can't wait.

If it is FORMULA then why mix it before on the ship - just more weight and volume to carry on whether in a carry on or checked bag. Mix it once on the ship - the water is better than any bottled water you pay for and free.

We cruised last October on the Dream and brought formula for my 9 month old. We bought a bunch of the Enfamil packets. They worked great and were perfect for excursions. I believe two packets made an 8 oz bottle. I brought all of it in my carry on. I think you could put it in the checked bags but I didn't want to take a chance of them losing that bag! I also brought several bottles of water to make her bottles.

We are cruising with our 8mo dd in Dec. and plan to bring formula as well. If the ship's water quality is a concern, it is very clean btw, you might want to buy a small water filter such as a Water Bobble (http://www.waterbobble.com). This would allow you to filter the ship's water rather than lugging lots of heavy water bottles on board.

Archived