Magic Behind The Fun Ship Tour

tk22

Asking anyone who has done the Behind the Fun Ship Tour on the Magic - how strenuous is it? I have a fear of heights including steep stairs and while I would love to do this tour, I am worried....any advice???

The stairs weren't very steep, but they were crew stairs. Not carpeted, not as wide.

On the bridge, there is a spot where you can look straight down at the water - a plexiglass cover. Stay away from the edges of the bridge.

Really wasn't strenuous, and I am an out of shape 50+ female.

Hi! I just did this last Saturday on the Pride. I am soooooo out of shape and was kind of worried. It was not as bad as I thought. There was walking and I am a slowwwww walker but it wasn't too bad. There were a few times we were also able to sit (my feet and back were quite thankful then) and we only did stairs going up like twice. First was in the theater and the second was after the bridge - we went up to the supper club which was one flight. I think the most we walked down was 2 flights and yes, that was the crew stairs but nothing bad at all. You can ask when you book the tour if there is much stair climbing in case it is different from any other tour. Good luck if you go!!!! I enjoyed it.

Archived