Going in with no expectations

tcs1366

I'm usually pretty good with acronyms .... but for the life of me, I can't figure out what "CB" is... I've seen it many times since venturing into Princess forums.. and i've even looked at the names of the ships....

What is CB ?

Thanks....

** Edited to add

OH -- is it Caribbean Princess ??

Caribbean Princess. ;)

It is a great attitude to have. My fiance and I are always surprised at the level of complaining that some people do on board...we often hear it at meal times just over hearing some conversation. We always have such an amazing time with very little to complain about....we are on a relaxing vacation on a cruise ship in beautiful locations! Sometimes it is all about having a positive outlook. Have an amazing trip, we love Princess cruises!

We are Platinum on Princess, and have been on many ships, some more than once. We have only had a hard bed one time, all the others have been great. When we had the concrete bed, our family next door had a great bed. I guess it is all a matter of luck. If you find the bed unbearable, just get a topper or two.

We've sailed on Princess twice now, and can't wait for the third! (Both on the Sapphire... and we're debating about the third cruise being aboard her too!)

We had no idea WHAT to expect on our first one. Thankfully, it was a fantastic experience!

Yes, the beds are pretty hard, but I slept well! I didn't know to ask for egg-crate toppers... wish I'd found this board before! :D

The coffee... well, it's no hell, but it certainly isn't the worst I've had either. (Anyone who doesn't like the coffee on board has never been in the military and/or worked in a firehouse. Heheheh) I drank it every morning... of course I also didn't know you could get brewed coffee elsewhere. LOL! I'll still probably stick to the syrup stuff, just because I have lots of other things to spend money on. ;) (Of course, I may change my tune when I see the new IC on Sapphire after her drydock!)

Enjoy your cruise!!!! :D

To the OP, you will notice the difference with Princess and I believe you will be pleasantly surprised! :D

DH has already made comments on video clips he's been watching.

We are so looking forward to this cruise.

Archived