Destination service problem with booked excursions

I posted this on Roll Call,,but a heads up for cruisers..Double check your booked excursions a FEW,,or more times.I now have called 4 times to get these corrected for Dec.16 cruise...each time I m ASSURED it will be fixed...I now have 3 copies of these and all different,,,the topper is,,,one I booked at first day was incorrectly deleted and NOW on waitlist...They say "should be open" but it was THEIR mistake,,not MINE.

As of this am,,,still waiting and LAST rep..said another 7 to 10 days to "get it taken care of"....I am NOT a happy camper...whats up Regent,,,get your act together and act like a luxury line...whew....:mad:

Oh,,told last rep..to contact her manager with my complaint,,,like THAT will happen,,should email,,but others so far ignored.

Alexandra, I had similar problems with Regent last spring. When my boyfriend canceled, they canceled my excursions too. I was waitlisted and furious. The waitlist cleared. It seems passengers booked the included excursions to reserve a place, then canceled later when they finalized their plans. There were other probems with destinations that were resolved after the cruise, but at least I did not miss something that was important during the cruise. Hope you can get this resolved soon, but do not give up hope if it takes awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived