Finding cabin catagories for early saver

SardisGrandma

Can anyone tell me where to find the prices on carnival's website that will show the cabin catagories? Specifically I mean. I spent 4 hrs today looking.Since I booked early saver I need to check the prices for my catagory of cabin periodically from now til May. 2 yrs ago no problem. Its either changed or I just cant remember how to get there, which is very very possible.

Maybe I'm using the fareviewer site wrong, but that site doesn't give you your exact cabin category nor can you apparently find the price for your specific category there. I know, because when I ran into problems trying to take advantage of that price drop. While I had an interior room on one of the lower levels, when I called up, they did manage to tell me what the price drop was and what the current price was for my cabin in order to file the paperwork, but there was nowhere on Carnival's site that had my correct cabin rate I paid or the current price for that cabin was.

Maybe I'm using the fareviewer site wrong, but that site doesn't give you your exact cabin category nor can you apparently find the price for your specific category there. I know, because when I ran into problems trying to take advantage of that price drop. While I had an interior room on one of the lower levels, when I called up, they did manage to tell me what the price drop was and what the current price was for my cabin in order to file the paperwork, but there was nowhere on Carnival's site that had my correct cabin rate I paid or the current price for that cabin was.

You would find the price you paid on your cruise documents under 'Manage My Cruise" That would be the correct amount.

Here's my question. I see in the fareviewer a price listed for each category, 4b, 4c, etc. However, I'm not sure what the cabin category I should be comparing it to on my cabins booked. I can see the price I paid for the cabin, and the cabin number assigned, but is it the cabin category that the cabin happens to be in, or the cabin category that you paid for? I don't remember what 'category' I originally booked under. What if you paid a price for a 4B but got a free upgrade to a 4C. Which one would you compare to the fareviewer to see if you are due an OBC?

Archived