Help me come up with a GIFT!

prncsscruiser

Hello,

My boss is going on her first cruise on DCL next July to Alaska, for her birthday I want to make a little basket of things, like a "cruise kit"...I have been on many cruises but can't think of a lot of things and knew that this was the first place to go to for help!

So far I have:

The book "What Time is the Midnight Buffet"

a Highlighter (for the daily news)

travel size clorox wipes

hand sanitizer

I would love some more ideas...looking to spend around 50.00. It can be cruise, Disney, or Alaska related....or a mix of all 3. Thank you so much!

I'm doing something similar for my parents, going on their first DCL Caribbean cruise next July.

I'm having a seller on etsy make a zippered tote bag. Birnbaum's DCL book or Passporter, biodegradable sunscreen, ginger or Bonine, small hanging closet organizer, Disney gift card, power strip...

Lots of great ideas on this thread!

Well she really won't need the wipes since every time you turn around the staff is handing you one... :p

How about some Mickey earmuffs or a good rain poncho? She is going to Alaska....

Actually the wipes are very convenient to take on shore excursions. Wiping hands before eating or after using a bathroom that is less than sanitary. I don't go anywhere without them.

I live in Canada and cannot stress the importance of bug spray enough. Carry around a bottle of 'Off' and everyone will be her friend!

Also a pair of lightweight gloves...one never knows what kind of weather you can get. It can snow at any time...July included!

Archived