What is something you do you would never do on land?

fun!melis

I guess I am too new to these boards and I don't know what the balcony club is... Can someone tell me?

It is when you have "relations" with your spouse/ significant other. Also see " the mile high club"!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Good for you 2!:D

I get to spend a week with my sweet hubby, I love to see him SO relaxed on vacation. He works very hard for our family. This vacation will be so extra special since it's our first in 3 years. I just paid off our 2 cabins yesterday...a month early. So, it's truly official ....we're going on vacation again.:D

Eat that much:eek:

I work the menu on a cruise! I smell food I eat some:D

3 breakfasts 2 lunches High tea and 2 dinners,actually all I remember about our previous cruises is FOOD lol.

I dont usually eat much but on a cruise I go a bit mad with it all:confused:

Tracey gets up real early to do the healthy gym thing so I go along for the food.

Early health breakfast ( love those pastries that are so healthy lol) while she jogs &things (spas & a coffee are good at this time of the morning) then a pick at the buffet breakfast bit of eggs & bacon then back to the cabin to shower and change for MRD breakfast:D after breakfast first beer until the whiff of buffet lunch,quick very choosy buffet before going back to cabin to put on a collared shirt for MRD lunch,back on deck with a beer to wait for high tea (why i go I do not know but her in doors loves it :rolleyes:) then flitter the afternoon away with more beer until buffet dinner starts to beckon me forth, mmm, then back to the cabin to get ready for late dinning in MRD:D This is my cruise lol

On land I dont even have breakfast and quite often skip dinner lol

Den

Hubby and I joke that I'm a different person on a cruise (I call my cruise personality "Lola.")

On a cruise vacation, I have done all of the following, which I would never do at home:

- Try new foods, like iguana and raw fish (I don't care for most seafood).

- Take dance classes.

- Perform in the talent show in the main showroom.

- Enter (and WIN!) a hog calling contest.

- Alcohol shots conga line.

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, but suffice it to say "Lola" is more outgoing than I am!:)

As many others have posted, drinking more. We normally only have a drink every couple of months, while on the ship it's more like a couple a day.

Use room service.

Have my picture taken.

Give my kids a little more freedom.

Archived