RCL kids club and sea passes?

lesleyswimcoach

My husband and I are each staying in a different cabin with our kids(6 & 9). I was wondering how picking up the kids from the kids programs will work. Can we pick up the child not listed in our cabin? I am pretty sure our reservations are linked. I was also thinking that we would each carry the opposite childs seapass so we can enter each others rooms since we don't allow them to carry thier own pass. I would love to know how anyone has handled this in the kind of situation.

Yes...you don't have to be in the same cabin at all! Lots of folks put their kids in a different cabin....and yes, if the kids don't need their seapass (because they won't be going anywhere alone), then each of you should carry one of their cards!

I will also add that you might find that you do, in fact, trust your nine year old to go around the ship on his own. At nine he can sign himself out of the club, if you let him. The ship is a great, safe, environment where he can learn the feeling of some independence. You might feel nervous about the idea now, but I suggest that you consider giving it a try!

Archived