26 Day Transatlantic From Fort Lauderdale

xnavydoc2

Hello to all,

My Lovely Wife Opal and I are booked on a 26 day transatlantic cruise in April of 2012. We will be driving from Ms. to Fort Lauderdale, arriving a day or two before departure.

We are looking for a nice hotel to stay in that has free breakfast, a free shuttle from the hotel to the ship, and from the airport back to the hotel after the cruise. We would also like to be able to park our car at the hotel for the duration of the cruise for free. Sounds like we are asking a lot, but we are willing to pay $100 - $150 per night. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Try to search for park and fly hotels, I know local experts here can probably come up with some names. Because most of the leave your car deals are for 7 days (some may go up to 14) and you are asking for 26 days you may run into a problem.

After weighing all the costs maybe consider renting a car for the drive to Fort Lauderdale and then just flying home from Europe, or of course flying both ways.

This January DH and I have decided to make our pre-cruise an adventure and drive down from Pa, visiting friends along the way down and family on the way back. This week Southwest had some great fares and we know it would be cheaper to fly...but we want the road trip. So I understand if you really want to drive.

PS. I just looked at http://www.parksleepfly.com and there are some that offer 21 days.

Look at those options then check reviews on tripadvisor. Happy adventure!!!

Archived