e Tickets

Booked the Colourful Coasts cruise on the Dream for 25th November on Thomson web site earlier this week and received an email confirmation which stated I would receive my e tickets by email within 2 days.

I had to contact Thomson today about another matter and mentioned that I had still not received this email and was told they had not yet started sending e tickets and I would receive everything by post as usual.

Does anyone know which information is correct?

Also any information re Colourful Coasts ports would be appreciated as we have not been to this area before.

Booked the Colourful Coasts cruise on the Dream for 25th November on Thomson web site earlier this week and received an email confirmation which stated I would receive my e tickets by email within 2 days.

I had to contact Thomson today about another matter and mentioned that I had still not received this email and was told they had not yet started sending e tickets and I would receive everything by post as usual.

Does anyone know which information is correct?

Also any information re Colourful Coasts ports would be appreciated as we have not been to this area before.

We are on that cruise as well flying from Edinburgh:D we did the same cruise on Destiny last year, we don't do any trips its the price factor that won us over as its about the same as a week in Tenerife (or thereabouts depending on how you like to enjoy yourself:rolleyes:) Arrecife is an industrial port but taxis are plenty if you want to go the 15 miles or so either to Puerto del Carmen or Costa Teguise ( I can offer my own opinion on Fire Mountain, green caves and Jameo del agua if you wish)

Agadir is quite a distance from the quay and needs a taxi we stayed onboard last time as we have stayed in Agadir (and enjoyed it) but anyone who has done the trips seem to have had good time.

La Palma, walk off and enjoy this lovely little town (fridge magnets are half the price than Funchal LOL) havent done any trips here, Madeira - Funchal you can walk into (but there may be building work at port preventing this when we are there according to another forum) Was Ok wouldnt go on holiday there, The Tobogan rides are a bit of a rip off they stop halfway down hill just in front of a taxi rank.Tenerife you cant do since its embarkation etc unless you are staying another week, Gran Canaria Las Palmas you can walk to this was the last port of call for us but unfortunately the Destiny's gangway was adiscgrace and my wife slipped on the first step and battered the chap in front her arm was lacerated and needed several stitches plus she was struggling to walk so we never reached the town:( It's the first stop this time so we hope to get there! The ship doctor was excellent but safety officer and reception terrible plus Thomson attitude was couldnt care less 'nobody else' hurt themself. It clearly hasn't stopped us doing Thomson cruises again but I wouldn't go on the Destiny again, anyway hope to meet you on board:D

Havent had eticket from Thomsons before though.

Archived