question about ncl dawn

coscab

I have asked this before but not sure I am doing it right, I was trying to find out what is across from cabin 11056 on the ncl dawn, I have since found that it used to be public laundry but there is no longer public laundry on the dawn, anyone know what that space is used for now, I am afraid it might be crew supplies that will be needed very early in the morning. If anyone is going on the dawn within the next few months and happens to be walking along deck 11, I would appreciate an answer.

I have asked this before but not sure I am doing it right, I was trying to find out what is across from cabin 11056 on the ncl dawn, I have since found that it used to be public laundry but there is no longer public laundry on the dawn, anyone know what that space is used for now, I am afraid it might be crew supplies that will be needed very early in the morning. If anyone is going on the dawn within the next few months and happens to be walking along deck 11, I would appreciate an answer.

We had a cabin right next to a closet with supplies and never heard a thing. :)

Even if it is right next to a supply closet you will be able to find a steward there quite easily and get any supplies you need. When we sailed on the Spirit, since e are late sleepers, by the time we got up, cabin cleaning was in full swing ( except ours because our Steward (Jovi) was awesome and saved ours for last) we never heard a thing.

Thanks Janetz and Bostoncruiser, we are originally from Mass. but have been if FL for 21 years, still working (would have been retired if we stayed with our jobs in Mass) but lovin' seeing the sunrise over the ocean every morning! Sailing on the Sun Jan 2012 but booking the Dawn out of Tampa for ourselves and some friends from Mass. for Jan 2013.

Archived