Sirooco's on the Spirit

If you are doing a b2b, and go to Siroccos on changeover day, you get a 20% discount. We did anyway, when we did a b2b on Adriatic Explorer/Pearls of the Aegean. We went on the Friday that the 2nd week started.

As was said, the tables are close together, so no romantic dinners, but we came out of there stuffed. The food is much more detailed than the Compass Rose, - lobster etc.

We didn't get a menu. They are used week after week and in a binder, but outside the Compass Rose restaurant there is a glass cabinet where you can see the menus of the day for all eating places.

Its nice to go for special occasions, or just because you are on your hols!

Sue

Yes we have been - the food was okay - however the Compass Rose is so good I'm not sure we would bother next time. The tables were very close to each other so the romantic meal for 2 and a break from talking to other guests did not happen!

same as you ,done it but don't think we would do it again.

Our group of 4 adults and 2 children went to Siroccos, and really enjoyed it. We wouldn't go every day, due to the extra cost, and the fact that the menu doesn't appear to change, but certainly worth visiting once during your week or fortnight on the ship

We really enjoyed Scirocco's and we ate there 3 times on last weeks cruise. The menu stays the same all week, but as I recall for the main course comprises of the following, rack of lamb, fillet steak, duck breast, and lobster either grilled or broiled and a further lobster dish of lobster thermidor. I had lamb, steak and duck all were excellent and my DH had the lobster both options and the duck, all were excellent and well worth the supplement. I found the tables to be more private than the MDR and if you ask for table 1 or 9 when you book these are called the honeymoon tables as they are on a curved banquet. I have taken some photos and if I can work out how to post them on here I can if you wish.

I have been on the Spirit a couple of times and I reccomend Scirocco's. I didn't find it crowded at all. It's great for special occasions but the menu never changes so you couldn't go there every night. My wife and I liked the lobster thermidor washed down with a bottle of champagne. As you can see we are booked on the Spirit again next year and we will be going to Scirocco's on at least one night.

Archived